A Press Release Distribution Service from RNS
The Religion Press Release Services distribution list reaches a niche audience of mainstream and religious press, policymakers and advocacy groups, faith denominations, universities and seminaries, associations and foundations, public relations professionals and book publishers, and more.
Mainstream media outlets, such as:
- New York Times
- USA TODAY
- Chicago Tribune
- Washington Post
- Huffington Post
- Los Angeles Times
- Religion & Ethics NewsWeekly
- Dallas Morning News
- National Public Radio
- TIME magazine
Denominational and religious press, including:
- Associated Church Press
- Associated Baptist Press
- Christian Century
- National Catholic Reporter
- Muslim Observer
- Presbyterian News Service
- United Church News
- United Methodist News Service
- Union of Orthodox Jewish Congregations of America
Universities and Seminaries, such as:
- Trinity College
- Southern Baptist Theological Seminary
- Columbia Universities
- Auburn Theological Seminary
- Boston College & Boston University
- Duke Divinity School
- George Fox University
- Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary
- Pacific School of Religion
- Saint Xavier University
Religious/advocacy groups & policymakers:
- World Union for Progressive Judaism
- World Relief
- White House Writers Group
- Wall Watchers
- Salvation Army
- Pluralism Project at Harvard
- Alban Institute
- Kroc Institute for International Peace Studies
- Interfaith Alliance
- Habitat for Humanity
- National Black Justice Coalition
- Friends of Sabeel
- Council for a Parliament of the World’s Religions
- Concerned Women for America
In addition to these groups, numerous faith groups, book publishers, public relations firms, associations and foundations also subscribe to our press release service. Altogether, over 3,000 people subscribe to RPRS.
Each release we send is distributed two ways:
- In unique email distribution to our RPRS recipients list
- Posted on our website and held there in our archives. Our website currently enjoys approximately 1 million visits per month with more than 750,000 monthly unique visitors.
The base price for press releases is $165 for up to 400 words. Additional words are $.50 a word. We can add photos and logos for $40 each, and we can embed YouTube videos for $50 each.
In partnership with Religion Newswriters Association, RNS will post your release on this member site for an additional $50 a month. Not only is your release seen by frequenting religion writers, but your investment is supporting scholarships, contests and continuing education.
Submitting a release
Now it’s easier than ever to submit and pay for your release.
Paid press releases do not reflect the opinions of Religion News Service, its employees or management. While we attempt to post and distribute every paid release, Religion News Service reserves the right to reject a release for any reason. To learn more, read the Press Release Distribution Agreement. Comments or questions should be directed to the contact person(s) on each release.
Contact Ron Ribiat at PressReleases@religionnews.com.